Putting smiles on people's faces is my passion. I knew that I wanted to be an orthodontist ever since I had braces myself at age 13. This passion lead me on a journey that included 11 years of college education in the dental profession. Using the learned knowledge and skills, I have been able to help my patients achieve the healthy and beautiful smiles they desire. It is very rewarding to know that over the years, I have placed smiles on more than 5,000 faces.
Outside of the office, I love to travel, hike, garden, and spend time with my husband Rob and children Allyssa and Braden. We love to visit new places and learn about other cultures. We also enjoy camping and love having our neighbors and friends over for campfires. Other interests of mine include holistic health and nutrition.
I believe in strong family foundation and values and view my practice as an extension of my family. My treatment philosophy is to create beautiful, healthy smiles in a warm and caring family environment. I am committed to excellence in orthodontic treatment by using the most state-of-the-art technology and lifelong continuing professional education.
Master of Science in Dentistry & Certificate in Orthodontics (The Ohio State University -1997)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery with Honors (Summa Cum Laude) - (The Ohio State University -1994))
Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene (The Ohio State University (1990))
- Inducted into the prestigious dental honor society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon
- Callahan Memorial Award
- Harry M. Semans Award
- American College of Dentists Award
- Orville E. Russell Award of Excellence
- Quintessence Award for Clinical Achievement in Restorative Dentistry & Periodontology
- Performed extensive research in the area of lower jaw growth and has published her studies in the orthodontic journal, Seminars in Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Columbus Dental Society
- Past President of The Ohio State University Orthodontic Alumni Foundation
- Past Editor of the Columbus Dental Society Bulletin