Developing personal and meaningful relationships has always been of the utmost importance to me. As an orthodontist I get to not only nurture such relationships with my patients over the years, but I also get to help create beautiful smiles along the way. I live my passion each day by creating a memorable experience and an exceptional orthodontic result here at Dublin Orthodontics.
As a native Ohioan, I am forever proud to be a Buckeye! When not in the office, I enjoy spending time with my husband Eric as we anticipate the birth of our twin baby girls this summer. We love to take walks with our dog and have dinner with friends and family. Whenever possible we take advantage of opportunities to travel the world.
When it comes to treating my patients, I simply treat them how I would want my family to be treated. I believe in the highest standards of care and integrating evidenced-based orthodontics with the latest technology in a warm, family-friendly environment. Every smile is unique, and that is why I advocate for a customized plan for every patient based on a comprehensive examination of the teeth and face. The goal for every patient is to create a beautiful smile, healthy bite, and balanced facial esthetics that last a lifetime.
- Master of Science in Dentistry & Certificate in Orthodontics (The Ohio State University)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (Magna Cum Laude)- (The Ohio State University)
- Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Science (The Ohio State University)
- American Association of Orthodontics Dental Student Award
- Inducted into the prestigious dental honor society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon
- Designed a study evaluating the efficacy of high standards for orthodontics case completion and clear aligner therapy
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Columbus Dental Society
- Resident advisor for The Ohio State University Orthodontics Alumni Foundation 2019-2020