I am native Ohioan, born and raised in Bexley, Ohio. I live in Grandview Heights with my husband Eric, our 120 pound puppy Lily, and twin girls (due in June). Prior to starting my young family, my favorite pasttimes have been watching movies at the Grandview Theater, eating dinner at great restaurants, going to a concert, glass blowing (ask me about it), or traveling. While I realize that some of my hobbies will be curtailed a bit with my young babies, I hope that when my girls are a bit older they will share some of these experiences with me. Family is so important to me, and I have always made it a point to spend quality time every week with my mom and stepdad.
I recently completed my orthodontic residency at The Ohio State University and I am excited to be a part of Dublin Orthodontics. While searching for an orthodontic home, I had always heard how great an orthodontic clinician Dr. Byczek was, and how her attention to detail produces stunning results. Since I have always prided myself in my attention to detail and have always strived for such great results myself, I knew that Dublin Orthodontics was the place for me.
I believe in the highest standards of care and integrate evidenced-based orthodontics with the latest technology in a warm, family-friendly environment. Every smile is unique, and that is why I advocate for a customized plan for every patient based on a comprehensive examination of the teeth and face. The goal for every patient is to create a beautiful smile, healthy bite, and balanced facial esthetics that last a lifetime.
- Master of Science in Dentistry & Certificate in Orthodontics (The Ohio State University (2020))
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (Magna Cum Laude)- (The Ohio State University (2017))
- Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Science (The Ohio State University)
- American Association of Orthodontics Dental Student Award
- Inducted into the prestigious dental honor society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon
- Designed a study evaluating the efficacy of high standards for orthodontics case completion and clear aligner therapy
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Columbus Dental Society
- Resident advisor for The Ohio State University Orthodontics Alumni Foundation 2019-2020